Skin test sentence example
- P Patch test A skin test that can show which substances are causing contact dermatitis or eczema.
- For example, one organic dairy farmer from Chepstow lost four cattle to the skin test in August 2005.
- The second trial will involve using the ' severe ' interpretation of the tuberculin skin test for cattle.
- Once you narrow it down to your favorite two or three, complete a skin test.
- Ask your doctor: A blood or skin test can help determine what allergies you have.Advertisement
- Lack of redness or swelling on a skin test indicates no allergic response.
- The most common tuberculin skin test is the Mantoux test, which consists of injecting a small amount of protein from the TB bacillus into the forearm.
- Note that some people have been known to have an allergic reaction to Henna as well as traditional tattoo inks; do a small skin test before committing to a large design.
- The September 2000 issue of Thorax considered demographics and skin test results of children without asthma.
- Plus you hopefully did the skin test so you should have a little dye on your arm.Advertisement