Skiffle sentence example
- When the skiffle group craze hit Britain in the 1950s he learned a few chords on a second-hand guitar he bought from a classmate.
- He plays the double bass in the skiffle band The Dodge Brothers.
- The music will be contemporary, ragtime and jazz style with a skiffle / street band sound.
- He could be seen playing skiffle in pubs around town and even made several appearances at the legendary 2I's coffee bar in Soho.
- He could be seen playing skiffle in pubs around town and even made several appearances at the legendary 2I 's coffee bar in Soho.Advertisement
- Tommy Steele, who later became very famous, first played in a skiffle band.
- Also during 1956 he joined with some friends to form a skiffle group called the Worried Men.
- His own entry into music came by way of skiffle music, which he loved.
- At the time there was the skiffle boom encouraging many teenagers to learn guitar.