Skiable sentence example
- The Squaw Valley Ski Resort boasts 4,000 acres of skiable terrain.
- With over 70 acres of skiable terrain, this resort has a lot to offer.
- It also has four terrain parks, a snowcross trail and 34 trails on over 158 skiable acres.
- Squaw Valley USA: Squaw Valley hosted the 1960 Winter Olympic Games and offers 4,000 acres of skiable terrain serviced by more carefully situated lifts than almost anywhere else in the world.
- This Central California resort has 1,200 acres of skiable terrain.Advertisement