Skeletal system sentence example
- Once the minerals are in your body, they help it to assimilate the vitamins as well as support a wide range of bodily functions from circulation to healthy joints and skeletal system.
- Osteologist-A doctor who specializes in the skeletal system.
- Skeletal development refers to the development of the human skeletal system from the early days of pregnancy until the bones have reached full development in late puberty.
- The skeletal system of the body is made up of different types of the strong, fibrous tissue known as connective tissue.
- Vitamin D helps your body to absorb calcium, which in turns helps to improve bone density and keep your skeletal system strong.Advertisement
- Both male and female reproductive organs use vitamin A, as does the skeletal system.
- Another complication of celiac disease involves your skeletal system.
- Skeleton Floor Puzzle (ages 5 and up) - A fun way for kids to learn about the body's skeletal system.
- Your skeletal system becomes stronger in response to the demands that exercise places on your body.
- Made mostly of fat, this area of the body is a type a shock absorber, protecting our organs and skeletal system from damage during falls.Advertisement