Siting sentence example
- The Chairman raised the issue of the possible skateboard ramp location, the most likely siting was the present BMX track.
- He put on national record Norwich City Council's unanimous condemnation of the siting of the new hospital at Colney.
- criterionn obstacle to the wider use of speed cameras is the siting criteria laid down by the Government.
- differentiated primarily according to: Siting: online or offline.
- There is a trend toward siting built-in dishwashers at waist height for ease of unloading.Advertisement
- ponder the question of the siting of Macbeth's castle.
- skateboard ramp location, the most likely siting was the present BMX track.
- The siting of new built development in a concentrated form, around existing settlements, will avoid continuous urban sprawl along the roads.
- Vandal resistance will be required and care will be taken in siting.
- Siting leisure uses in town centers can help maintain the vitality of the center.Advertisement
- Would you be interested in siting your new shopping complex in a traditional windmill?
- A high standard of design and vandal resistance will be required and care will be taken in siting.
- Convenience - if the compost bin is to be well used, then siting it so that it is relatively convenient to access is important.
- However, this is an obvious concern that many people have, therefore siting the compost bin away from the house will help to dispel any fears.
- Consideration also needs to be given to the siting of real candles to avoid potential hazards.Advertisement
- There is no need to consider the siting of electric candles so they can be plugged in or worries about having real candles where they may be knocked over.