Sitar sentence example
- The famous galis (:sitar ria) of Abraha in San`a seems to have been looked on as a sign of foreign dominion,.
- A student of sitar maestro Ustad Vilayat Khan, Dharambir maintains the lyrical touch of his Ustad's style.
- I had been in India in '66, in September and October - in India, to learn sitar.
- B: I wasn't in a band G: No, but he used to play sitar [laughs] .
- I also read you studied the North Indian sitar at college?Advertisement
- Original name: -. Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne, uses a sitar as his weapon.
- I 've even worked with a sitar player, which was wonderful.
- This meant that they were always able to bring in different musical styles from country to Indian sitar music.
- Early recordings capture her singing along with old Granpa Federico as he played an electric sitar that he had designed and built himself.
- All too soon, Tony was swapping his guitar for his guitar sitar.Advertisement
- B: I was n't in a band G: No, but he used to play sitar [laughs ].
- Even my guitar playing sons were in awe of Anoushka 's sitar performance.
- Then a line from some thesp moaning about their euphoric state, with a bit of sitar playing thrown in.
- There was also a sitar solo courtesy of Martin Kelly, who had played in East Village.
- Undeniably the foremost virtuoso of the sitar, Nishat Khan transcends all musical barriers with his provocative emotional expression and supreme technical mastery.Advertisement
- World music can means Gaelic music, Flamenco, classical Indian sitar, Eastern European folk, or reggae music, to name only a few.