Sit-out sentence example
- He and his mother would sit out on their porch in the most frenzied storm, watching the wild and wonderful display.
- Most of the time we sit out hard with the front foot close to the wooden beam dividing the boat.
- Will, on seeing how difficult the course was, decided to sit out the first run rather than be soundly trounced.
- Let them sit out for 15-25 minutes, and then attach them to the line; now you are ready to play.
- The food cannot sit out for long periods of time.Advertisement
- Do not let the dog food sit out for more than an hour.
- If you pick any fruit when it's hot and let it sit out in the sun to warm up, the sugar level in the fruit goes up significantly.
- If you don't have a filter on your tap, all you have to do is fill a glass or pitcher with water and let it sit out on your kitchen counter for at least a day.
- Everyone remembers the kid who was forced to sit out visits to the pool, or stand around looking miserable in the shallow end because he'd never learned to swim.
- If you flub a line, you have to sit out a turn.Advertisement
- Blisters aren't a good look and no bride wants to sit out her first dance because her feet hurt.
- There's nothing worse than having to sit out a dance or hobble to the limo because your feet hurt too much to do anything else.
- Let the steaks sit out until they reach room temperature.