Sissy sentence example
- Didn't you say he was an indecisive sissy?
- You're a little sissy.
- Running around like a scared sissy boy, being chased by a seven week old kitten.
- Surely it was time for Jack to relax, sit down to a hearty breakfast and discard the ' sissy man ' bag?
- Inchildhood, girls with gender identity disorder experience less overall social rejection than boys, as it is more socially acceptable for a girl to be a tomboy than for a boy to be perceived as a "sissy."Advertisement
- Nightgowns for men don't have to be effeminate or sissy, either—they can be practical and warm for layering in extreme conditions.
- They thought that church was sissy and not for them long before ordained women were even a twinkle in Synod's eye.
- Both had a full length black seat, without the spring on the sissy bar.
- Sissy Spacek: This Texan has been in films like North Country, An American Haunting, Gray Matters, Hot Rod, Pictures of Hollis Woods, Get Low and Four Christmases.
- Men who take the "sissy" label seriously will probably also select matching rumba panties or a fur-trimmed robe.Advertisement
- In 1974, Sissy Harrington-McGill traveled to Germany to purchase a Great Dane puppy.
- Chiffon Nightgowns: A lightweight chiffon nightgown is excellent for a man who's interested in sissy, girly, or feminine gowns.