Sinusoidal sentence example
- The model excited the forms of the Van der Pol equations with sinusoidal excitation at their natural frequency.
- Forcing is applied to the system through vertical sinusoidal oscillations at the suspension point.
- The peaks arise because the denominator will approach zero at sinusoidal frequencies, resulting in exceedingly sharp spectral peaks.
- Work on measuring these quantities for non sinusoidal waveforms is underway.
- The y-axis points will usually be some function of the x-axis array, say a sinusoidal function.Advertisement