Sinusoid sentence example
- If the pressure falls off uniformly, so that the pressure-curve is a straight line PDF sloping downwards and cutting AM in F, then the energy-curve will be a parabola curving downwards, and the velocity-curve can be represented by an ellipse, or circle with centre F and radius FA; while the time-curve will be a sinusoid.
- The second component at frequency 200 remains a damped sinusoid.
- In the case of the ramped sinusoid, shifting to the local max criterion has a dramatic effect.
- Notice that it is a decaying sinusoid and that the envelope function is.
- Human listeners judge ramped sinusoids to sound more like an unmodulated sinusoid than damped sinusoids.Advertisement
- The next low power sinusoid (-50dB) has 0.001% of the power of the references.
- With the noise equal to the data, it is hard to discern the presence of a single sinusoid.
- Hathaway notes a widespread misconception that solar activity varies every 11 years " like a pure sinusoid.
- Further, the signal may be a slowly varying low frequency anharmonic oscillation, or a high frequency sinusoid.
- Draw a diagram to indicate the arrangement of cells in a liver sinusoid.Advertisement
- Hathaway notes a widespread misconception that solar activity varies every 11 years like a pure sinusoid.
- In all cases, however, the non-linear optimization will reflect at least some improvement relative to the linear sinusoid fit.
- However, a fine network of connective tissue fibers supports the hepatocytes and sinusoid lining cells.
- While the SVD signal-noise determination is probably the best way to determine the damped sinusoid count, an alternative exists within the Prony procedure.
- At the beginning of the sample the sinusoid 's frequency is 25.Advertisement
- Fit Details The Add Sine Component Linear Fit Details adds a statistical breakdown of each sinusoid in the fit.