Single-out sentence example
- What made you single out that room?
- For Amos and Isaiah were able to single out those loftier spiritual and ethical elements which lay implicit in Mosaism and to lift them into their due place of prominence.
- He would then single out Man from the realm of nature, and, in a treatise De homine, show what specific bodily motions were involved in the production of the peculiar phenomena of sensation and knowledge, as also of the affections and passions thence resulting, whereby man came into relation with man.
- The 60's revivalists Invisible Lead Soup have a new single out at the moment.
- It might suffice to single out the influence of Auguste Comte, as the last great thinker who wrote before Darwinism began to permeate philosophic speculation.Advertisement
- Among the most recent writers of comedy we single out Arpad Berczik for his A hdzasilok (The Matchmakers);Ignatius Sulyovsky for his Noi diplomatia (Female Diplomacy); and the above-mentioned Gregory Csiky for his Ellenallhatatlan (The Irresistible), produced on the stage in 1878.
- Two of them single out four words which are not correct in the Qur'an; they are scribal errors.
- Rob: Putting the single out [Ambulance Drive, released on Tugboat records ].
- You can't single out any one type of wine that goes with each of these cuisines, right?
- After that, they single out specific children to torment on a regular basis.Advertisement
- There is no better way to single out all of the things you want in a person.
- One of the quickest ways to single out fake ghost videos is to scroll down to the comment area and preview whether people are saying the video is funny or otherwise fake.