Single-handedly sentence example
- Because you're single-handedly destroying the universe.
- Single-handedly, the most important part of your laptop computer is its processor.
- In competing in these events he will become the first person with a disability to single-handedly circumnavigate the Globe non-stop.
- Follow Iggy round the globe as he suffers stage fright in front of David Bowie, and single-handedly takes on Pepsi Cola.
- The one where he flies a helicopter over Mount Everest and single-handedly stops a raving lunatic taking over the world!Advertisement
- These two freedoms single-handedly removed the shackles from international trade.
- Firstly, you can plow into them single-handedly, destroying vast swathes of them in a single sweep of your overpowered sword.
- Nurses undertake most of the repatriations single-handedly traveling by commercial airline occasionally by air taxi (often in small turboprop single pilot aircraft ).
- Nurses undertake most of the repatriations single-handedly traveling by commercial airline occasionally by air taxi (often in small turboprop single pilot aircraft).
- These troubled young people single handedly destroyed a once booming industry, and families began to stay on the coastlines of the beaches rather than take a risk on the rides and concessions found in a now dangerous part of New York.Advertisement
- Dean was hoping to at least finish his salsa before having to stop Fred from dashing up the mountain to single-handedly solve the caper.
- He was rumored to go through five to ten blood monkeys a day and was said to have single-handedly wiped out whole villages.
- From portable bidets, to equipment that let carers single-handedly lift someone who has fallen over.
- The United States, single-handedly, started this war in the first place, then foisted it on the rest of the world.
- Kurt Cobain's suicide put an abrupt end to Nirvana, a band that almost single-handedly sounded the death knell of the arena rock era.Advertisement
- In 2005, Jessica Simpson single handedly brought back the boots as a must-have fashion accessory with her role in the hit movie The Dukes of Hazard.
- Erin Esurance, a.k.a the Esurance Girl, is the catsuit-clad, pink-haired, highly athletic secret agent, who has single-handedly made car insurance super-sexy.
- She didn't single-handedly make either of the styles as famous or as trendy as they turned out to be, as other cultural icons of the same time were wearing them, too.