Singe sentence example
- He released her neck, touching it with a thumb that burned hot enough to singe her skin.
- Be sure to spray your locks as they singe themselves on the heated barrel curling iron.
- They grind beans quickly but the blades get hot and can singe the edges of the ground coffee, causing it to have a light, burnt flavor.
- Such commands as "ravage, singe, and burn all about, and reduce the whole district to a wilderness!"
- The project accommodates 21 GP beds, five of which are singe room accommodation.Advertisement
- And neither inside the train nor outside it had I spoken a singe word of English.
- Our position on the singe currency was clear and had not changed.
- You may order either fondue portioned for a singe diner, or you may have it sized up to serve two or more diners.