Sine wave sentence example
- A Simple-Harmonic or Sine Wave is the only kind which is propagated without change of form.
- A tuning fork produces a single note - a pure sine wave.
- The spectrum contains just one component, at 256 Hz, because the pure tone is a single sine wave.
- By making the reference bias voltages applied to the diodes equal, an approximate square wave output is obtained from a sine wave input.
- In that case a sine wave type vibration did show up on the photographs.Advertisement
- The sampled sine wave input signal should be plotted in the upper graph.
- This is not a pure sine wave supply, we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to computer equipment and personal appliances.