Similiar sentence example
- Another band similiar to The Beatles in the US pop music scene was the Beach Boys, whose 1950s pop sentiments resounded with 60s audiences looking for surfing fun.
- The Leibzoll (body-tax) was also abolished, in addition to the special law-taxes, the passport duty, the nightduty and all similiar imposts which had stamped the Jews as outcast, for they were now (Dec. 19) to have equal rights with the Christian inhabitants."
- Neither they nor the lesser chiefs who flourished on the lack of common law and order could be reduced by ordinary methods, and the Councils of Wales and of the North were given summary powers derived from the Roman civil law similiar to those exercised by the Star Chamber at Westminster and the court of Castle Chamber at Dublin.
- In reality, however, the families designated Eproboscidea (Hippoboscidae, Braulidae, Nycteribiidae and .Streblidae), are not entitled to be considered as constituting either a suborder, or even a main division of the Cyclorrhapha; they are simply Cyclorrhapha much modified owing to parasitism, and in view of the closely similiar mode of reproduction in the tsetseflies the special designation Pupipara should be abandoned.
- Formal XChange is another similiar site.Advertisement
- Many acoustic guitar bodies are shaped similiar to a figure eight, and this can have an effect on how the guitar rings a note.
- Unless you're just a huge fan of everything genuinely Chanel, you can save yourself some money and get a similiar look.
- Wristlet handbags are a similiar, wallet-style accessory with a small strap to carry on your wrist in in your hand.
- Jenga or similiar wooden tower games are great for groups of kids.