Silver-dollars sentence example
- Fred had taken the geezer bus to Atlantic City—ten free silver dollars plus a free meal—so Dean was on his own for the early evening.
- The only legal tender is the Mexican dollar, and the British and Hong-Kong dollar, or other silver dollars of equivalent value duly authorized by the governor.
- Congress had passed a law in 1878 requiring the treasury department to purchase a certain amount of silver bullion each month and coin it into silver dollars to be full legal tender.
- Fred had taken the geezer bus to Atlantic Cityâ€”ten free silver dollars plus a free mealâ€”so Dean was on his own for the early evening.
- Silver Dollar Finder has information on Morgan and Peace silver dollars regarding coin history, mint history, grading, and buying online through auction systems like eBay.Advertisement
- When buying silver coins, you should also consider U.S. silver dollars minted between 1878 and 1904 and 1921 to 1935.
- To bring an element of competition to the game, sink a few large coins such as quarters or silver dollars into the apples.