Silences sentence example
- Imprinting-A process that silences a gene or group of genes.
- Thinking of questions to ask on a first date can help prevent dreaded awkward silences that can kill chemistry.
- In these kinds of brainstorming environments, it may seem strange at first to try and come up with things - there may be awkward silences, or false starts.
- The episode, titled The Body, was completely devoid of a musical soundtrack and the empty silences were made all the more poignant.
- There's almost no background hiss, leaving you with incredibly creepy silences at times.Advertisement
- Tension is created by the shock of sudden animation or a repeated phrase that punctuated long silences.
- Suspicious looks, sulky silences, or sharp speeches had become the order of the day.
- Their food was served and they continued to chat about unimportant things with awkward silences filling the spaces.
- When was the last time you heard of someone writing an online dating profile reading "Seeking dishonest jerk to share uncomfortable silences, lack of trust, and shallow conversation"?