Silencer sentence example
- These include forged aluminum gear and brake levers, die cast aluminum footrest mounts, an aluminum silencer, and tubeless radial tires.
- The uniquely designed silencer and large diameter mandrel bent piping reduce all unnecessary back pressure, resulting in unparalleled power gains.
- The result is a quieter shot - similar to using a silencer.
- The ' Standard Sports ' also included a large silencer that had 16 times the volume of the swept volume of the engine.
- The larger pistol also had a silencer which he took with him.Advertisement
- Best news I've seen is the twin silencer Moriwaki exhaust on the new page.
- Enjoy the distinctive sound and performance increases of the most popular rear silencer available.
- September 22 nd 1928 Percy Drury a hairdresser of Long Melford was fined 5s for riding a motor cycle without an effective silencer.
- Using full 18/8 grade headers or pipes matched to an impeccably styled sports silencer, these are the definitive sports tourer systems.
- Best news I 've seen is the twin silencer Moriwaki exhaust on the new page.Advertisement
- I am thinking of having an exhaust system with straight pipes from front silencer boxes.
- Deletion of a silencer element disrupts H19 imprinting independently of a DNA methylation epigenetic switch.
- Its double member design provides a clear passage for the new twin silencer exhaust system.
- Weapons. Your standard piece is the P9P gun that holds 9 rounds with silencer capability, along with a secondary function as a flashlight.
- Note: cable operated rear brake, rearsets, steering damper, silencer, front brake, no dynamo.Advertisement
- Silencer with tailpipes positioned beneath one another directly under the rear fairing.
- The Silencer''' is a full frame style with a tapered lens.