Signpost sentence example
- It may seem facile to talk, at such a time, about failure being a signpost for future success.
- Each champion will organize small-scale community events and signpost vulnerable householders to energy advice.
- In 1983 the BCN Society, under the then Chairman John Phillips, undertook to signpost the main junctions.
- At this junction there is a brown leisure signpost to Watermouth Castle, 17 miles away.
- At the next small roundabout follow the signpost for ' Genome Campus '.Advertisement
- An hour later we turn off onto a narrow track with a wooden signpost saying " Mwabvi Game Reserve ".
- At the next small roundabout follow the signpost for ' Genome Campus ' .
- An hour later we turn off onto a narrow track with a wooden signpost saying " Mwabvi Game Reserve " .
- The granting of a reprieve was hotly resented by the people of Edinburgh, and on the night of the 7th of September 1736 an armed body of men in disguise broke into the prison, seized Porteous, and hanged him on a signpost in the street.
- Regarded as descriptive of the genesis of an alloy from a uniform liquid containing two or more metals, the term is not incorrect, and it may have acted as a signpost towards profitable methods of research.Advertisement