Sig sentence example
- Hann lagsi " undir sig alla y Sudreyjar....
- But he continued to play an active and in fact dominant part in Parliamentary politics, for the majority of the Chamber and of the Senate being thoroughly Giolittian, the Sonnino Ministry and that of Sig.
- It is formed by the Habra (140 m.) and the Sig (130 m.), which rise in the Amur mountains and flowing north unite in a marshy plain, whence issues the Macta.
- On the lower courses of the Habra and the Sig, barrages have been built for irrigation purposes.
- The Habra barrage holds 38,000,000 cubic metres; that on the Sig 18,000,000.Advertisement
- Having been defeated at the elections of 1904, he was nominated senator; in parliament he had long been a staunch follower of Sig.
- From London he was transferred to Paris; but he soon returned to the Consulta as member of the Luzzatti Cabinet (1910-II), and continued at the same post in Sig.
- On Giolitti's resignation in March 1914, San Giuliano retained office under Sig.
- Giolitti resigned, Sig.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Shi to Sig.Advertisement
- The dumps of demolition debris principally comprise limestone rubble, but also some tile, op sig and mortar.
- She takes an active role within the NW pediatric dysphagia SIG.
- On the evidence of football SIG, football fandom is alive and kicking.
- We hope that the Educators SIG will grow and be visionary in the field of perioperative practice development and practice education.
- Sig Manufacturing Company offers model aircraft kits, paints and fuels created in their own facilities in addition to acting as a distributor for engines and R/C kits.Advertisement
- Brenda Brathwaite, game designer and chair of the International Game Developers Association's Sexuality SIG will chair the event and deliver a keynote address as well.