Sidewall sentence example
- The hearth always has an Arents siphon tap. This is an inclined channel running through the sidewall, beginning near the bottom of the crucible and ending at the top of the hearth, where it is enlarged into a basin.
- A special chafer around the bead prevents the sidewall scrubbing out on the rim under extreme loads.
- These observations assist in determining the vehicle suspension settings because the tire sidewall flexing forms part of the vehicle suspension.
- They are marked with a clearly visible BMW designation star ' * ' on the sidewall of the tire.
- Not guaranteed to repair tube splits, sidewall punctures, slashing or holes created by an object larger than 6mm in diameter.Advertisement
- The illustration below shows the property sheet for a Draw Triangle action used as part of a sidewall core macro.
- Measure the height (floor to ceiling), the depth (back wall to door), and width (sidewall to sidewall) once your closet has been cleaned and prepared.