Sidestep sentence example
- Note also how I neatly sidestep real incisive journalism here.
- Suthren and Healey et al (2001: 29) question whether they represent part of the solution or just sidestep the problem.
- Acting against avoidance: how we will ensure that employers do not sidestep their pension obligations.
- However, the actions of circus troupe Cirque du Soleil do, I feel, warrant this sidestep.
- We sidestep the question: it 's easier to perpetuate the Big Lie than to face reality full-on.Advertisement
- She 's wise to sidestep the issue, of course.
- Against this backdrop rumors are circulating of ministerial attempts to sidestep a debate at party conference.
- Burnett 's versatility helped sidestep the problem of a predictable format.
- They stamp and clap again (4 bars) and sidestep back to dance in place (4 bars).
- Lip glosses are another item to sidestep with formal makeup.Advertisement
- A sidestep to the right with the right foot, followed by pulling the left foot in next to the right, completes the box step.
- This relatively new development means that men can take comfort in knowing that they can now, quite happily, sidestep the debate.