Sideburns sentence example
- They were the biggest sideburns I had ever seen.
- And then he said, " You've grown sideburns!
- Unlike Nick though, Kevin rocks the sideburns.
- Promoter has enough sideburns for everyone, oh yes.
- She said he was good looking, had wavy hair and long sideburns and spoke with a Liverpool accent.Advertisement
- Paul Griffen, a little Kiwi with huge sideburns, ran himself into the ground.
- RA Scion humps up and down the stage shouting, engaging, looking like a good natured Malcolm X with ridiculous sideburns.
- The three walk into a pub and spot Noddy Holder wearing his trademark sideburns and tight trousers.
- And then he said, You 've grown sideburns !
- Nick is the one with curly hair and no sideburns.Advertisement
- Sideburns for 2006 should be cut in a classic style, and not take over the entire face.
- The sides of the hair style may be tapered to shorter lengths near the hair line or sideburns.
- The image of Isaac Asimov is of the mature eccentric with the white mutton-chop sideburns and the black-framed geek glasses.