Side-wall sentence example
- It has an arch under it, being supported partly on the side wall of the church, and partly on a massive pillar.
- Pietro e Cesareo, fronting upon it, is ensconced in.a temple of Rome and Augustus, part of the side wall of which, with engaged columns, is still visible.
- The head-master's house (W) is opposite, built against the side wall of the church.
- From each side of the uterus the peritoneum is reflected outward, as a two-layered sheet, to the side wall of the pelvis; this is the broad ligament, and between its layers lie several structures of importance.
- It lies in the side wall of the pelvis with its long axis nearly vertical and having its blunt end (tubal pole) upward.Advertisement
- development, from the smallest bulging of a portion of the side-wall of the tube to a huge and complex sac, greatly exceeding in capacity the remainder of the alimentary canal.
- By then Isaac had built a handsome Georgian front to the mill house (his initials still adorn the side wall ).
- decelerateext stage, a false side wall was used in the narrower channel to study a variety of accelerating and decelerating flows.
- On either side wall are stone box beds which would have been filled with bracken or heather, and covered with animal pelts.
- Having attached the pulleys, the cables were threaded through from the rails on the prompt side wall.Advertisement
- stonework of the side wall of the original Britannia Road arch can be seen behind the box culvert sections.
- The lips are formed as folds of the side wall of the body, extending from the praeoral lobes to just behind the jaw (fig.
- I drilled a 10mm diameter hole into the side wall of the volute, slanted in the direction of rotation.
- The curving stonework of the side wall of the original Britannia Road arch can be seen behind the box culvert sections.