Sicker sentence example
- If he was in bed under the current circumstances, he must be sicker than he was letting on.
- He hadn't eaten in a week, afraid of making his mother sicker by drinking her blood.
- of Plautus belong to two families, which are proved by the errors which they have in common to be descended from a single source (Sicker, "Novae quaestiones plautinae," in Philologus suppl.
- If she is whiney and listless, she may be sicker than her temperature indicates.
- The kitten, "Spider," became even sicker and vomited one time.Advertisement
- She objected to the inhumanity of the experiment, since it was clear that the raw fooders were getting better, while the group taking hospital foods and drugs got sicker!
- Science Daily published a report on the fact that the more a person is stressed, the sicker they become.
- Sicker patients may need to be given the medication through a needle in the vein (intravenously).
- Thus, if the child seems to be getting sicker instead of better, parents should call the doctor immediately.