Shying sentence example
- Setting sail on a high seas adventure is a lifelong dream for many travelers, but with the economy on shaky ground some would-be cruisers are shying away from taking the plunge.
- You want to pick up each leg and slowly move it around from the hip behind to the shoulder in front then if all is moving smoothly with no pain and no shying away from you, then all so far is a go.
- With this increase, lenders are finding more customers who want to stick to traditional financial options while shying away from things like Adjustable Rate Mortgages.
- Once the "must have" swimsuit for guys of the '70s and early '80s, men seem to be shying away from scanty swimsuits in favor of full coverage board shorts.
- It sounds like your fiancé may be shying away from the discussion, because talking about something so intimate on the phone makes her feel uncomfortable.Advertisement
- We talked casually, which opened a window for the both of us that we seem to both be shying away.
- Rather than shying away from the controversy that surrounded him on American Idol, Adam Lambert embraced it.
- Another prodded his horse with the butt end of a musket, and Pierre, bending over his saddlebow and hardly able to control his shying horse, galloped ahead of the soldiers where there was a free space.
- For not shying away from controversy alone Griffith deserves his merits.