Shudders sentence example
- To study the skillful tactics and aims of Napoleon and his army from the time it entered Moscow till it was destroyed is like studying the dying leaps and shudders of a mortally wounded animal.
- Such a minister thou holdest in thy invincible hands - the two-edged, fiery, everliving thunderbolt, under whose stroke all nature shudders.
- England star Geraint Jones has revealed he slept through an earthquake aftershock which sent shudders through the team's hotel.
- shudders at the memory.
- Attacks that might have caused economic shudders only a few years ago have almost no impact today.Advertisement
- We only wanted to do it as a Robin Hood type of thing. ' The singer shudders at the memory.