Shrouds sentence example
- Reason for rejection 5 does not apply to fork gaiters or shrouds 5. Examine the front fork assembly.
- The forks are fitted with the BSA shrouds and topped off with the neat chrome headlamp shell.
- The Egyptians made funeral shrouds from it and the Romans used it to make napkins which could be cleaned by throwing into the fire.
- Designed to benefit the woolen industry, all dead were to be buried in woolen shrouds with a fine imposed for non-compliance.
- Its golden domes suddenly rise from the mist that frequently shrouds visiting cruise ships.Advertisement
- It includes a new tank and seat, longer rear fender, restyled side covers and new radiator shrouds.
- That mystery which surrounds the word in the natural world shrouds only too completely its spiritual import.
- In Israel, the deceased is usually buried simply in his own shrouds, but in the United States and many other countries, a simple wood coffin is used.
- This coffin is unembellished and has no other fabric besides the deceased's own shrouds and perhaps a simple white sheet.
- In spite of the controversy that shrouds Gucci's history, the company has inspired a healthy sense of competition among timepiece manufacturers.Advertisement
- We rapidly lose interest in the mystery that shrouds the eponymous boogeyman.