Showmanship sentence example
- His great skill and showmanship endeared him to fans while his off-field antics would have put George Best in the shade.
- What James Hannam lacks in showmanship he makes up for with hypnotic beats and breaks.
- This brilliant showmanship very nearly snatched the MBE from Bob.
- Carnival has plans to launch a sister ship, and its next great masterpiece of cruise showmanship, the Carnival Magic, is scheduled for its maiden voyage in June 2011.
- Eventually the Hustle became so canonized that it became a competitive ballroom dance form, one of the Latin Dances with elaborate costumes and showmanship.Advertisement
- Judged on choreography, showmanship, precision, technique and overall merit, entrants to the Prestige Dance Competition will enjoy watching the other groups and soloists as much as competing themselves.
- She might even frown upon his showmanship in his method of courting, but secretly, she'll be wooed by his finesse and impressed with his taste and style.
- In addition to division champions, there are also awards for sportsmanship, best tumbling, best stunts and showmanship.
- While the athleticism and performance aspects of cheerleading demand a certain physique as well as a certain amount of showmanship, even the most pleasant of appearances can be soured by a bad attitude.
- Showmanship, looks, polished tunes and one heck of a collective fashion sense made Duran Duran the kings of New Wave.Advertisement
- Kids love the showmanship of the teppanyaki chefs, as they create smoking volcanoes, flip shrimp tail into their hats and expertly slice and dice ingredients.
- This may seem contradictory to the showmanship associated with Leo, but your large heart is very compassionate and drives you to charity work.