Showings sentence example
- Late night showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show feature costumes, audience members acting out the movie in the theater's aisles, and heavy audience participation.
- Lone Twin has created an internationally celebrated body of work with regular showings across Europe, North America and Australia.
- The initial coverage provided a groundswell of informed interest which supported the subsequent showings of the work.
- repeat showings have been sporadic - first in 1986, then not again till 1998 on BBC Choice.
- showings of the film telling people where to go to find out more.Advertisement
- Repeat showings have been sporadic - first in 1986, then not again till 1998 on BBC Choice.
- Which is why some people are handing out leaflets at showings of the film telling people where to go to find out more.
- Movies - Some libraries offer free afternoon movie showings for members.
- Home sellers who commission a professional inspection should leave a copy of the completed home inspection forms in a prominent place within the home during showings.
- Still, most chains will offer a few bucks off for most movies during the afternoon showings.Advertisement
- Now midnight showings are taking on a new meaning, as long-awaited blockbusters scheduled to be released on a certain day open at 12:01 AM of the release date.
- Madison Hildebrand is the only agent from season one who is a regular on this season, although some of the other agents make brief appearances for home showings and deals.
- The movie Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen opened in theater midnight showings on June 24 and earned an estimated $16 million in the process.