Shout-out sentence example
- There's also a "missed connections" section where you can post a shout-out to that cute girl in the checkout line or the guy you flirted with on the freeway.
- Do not loudly berate the player - or shout out your words.
- Don't waste geometric moves just to shout out a coordinate because in the end you are not the one that wants to be saying "you've sunk my battleship" over and over again.
- Kids actually feel they are speaking to a friend and will shout out the answers to Dora's many questions.
- This means it's even more important that the squad be exactly together when they shout out their cheers, and that there be a bit of a space in between words and sentences to let the resonating sounds fade.Advertisement
- These manufacturers and machines deserve a special shout-out for their impressive function.
- If you choose to let everyone shout out their guesses, simply hand out the utensils to the person who shouts out the right name/use first.
- Side-scrolling your way through the stage, you shout out (by pressing the 'A' button) to try and find your fellow Care Bears hiding behind the clouds.
- Most club goers don't appreciate those who shout out the lyrics to their favorite song, or flail wildly along with the music.