Shoulder-blade sentence example
- The individual is doubled up with acute pains which, starting from the hepatic region, spread through the abdomen and radiate to the right shoulder blade.
- Concentrate on swinging all the way to your opposite shoulder blade.
- One shoulder blade may appear more prominent than the other due to rotation.
- Most of the communication comes through pressure on the clasped hands and on the shoulder blade.
- The lead's left hand is holding the follow's right out to the side with their right at the follow's opposite shoulder blade.Advertisement
- The man's other hand goes beneath his partner's shoulder blade.
- If you're looking for a spot that can be masculine or feminine, seductive or sensational, yet can still be covered up when you don't feel like sharing then consider the shoulder blade.
- Some people worry about the amount of pain involved in getting a shoulder blade tat.
- Still, many people report that on a scale of one to ten, shoulder blade tattoos rate between a five and a seven in pain intensity.
- There are enough stars sporting shoulder blade tattoos to make this location a bona fide phenomenon.Advertisement
- If you're still not sure your shoulder blade is a perfect location for your next tat, give a temporary tattoo a try.
- A shooting star pattern of the chest and on the shoulder blade are also places that many people place the tattoo.
- Some people may think this tattoo is reminiscent of Angelina Jolie's Buddhist Pali tat that is written in Cambodian and runs vertically on her left shoulder blade.
- You can incorporate them into tattoos that cover larger areas, such as on the back or shoulders, or even on a sleeve, or you can add a dainty one to your foot or shoulder blade.
- Consider having a small pixie peek out from your hair or behind your ear, or have a larger pixie sitting on a flower placed on your shoulder blade.Advertisement
- For an authentic beachy tattoo idea, consider wearing a garland of plumerias at your ankle or cascading over an exposed shoulder blade.
- If you can't commit that much space, select a 3 inch x 4 inch space in the middle of your shoulders or on the back of a shoulder blade.
- A quarter-sleeve space on the upper arm, the back of a shoulder blade (at least a 2 inch x 3 inch area), or the middle back are good choices.