Shotguns sentence example
- cons of various gun options: pistols, shotguns, and rifles.
- How can a visitor to the UK possess firearms or shotguns?
- handguns of shotguns, crossbows or other, less convenient weapons.
- Over 30 weapons including rocket launchers, grenades and shotguns.
- sawn off shotguns.Advertisement
- shooting with a rifle when he was 12 before graduating to shotguns at 17.
- Through violence, using sawed-off shotguns & machine guns, Capone became king of the Chicago underworld, " The Master Criminal.
- His enemies have shotguns, tanks, and all manner of futuristic weaponry.
- The robberies were carried out in a clinical, ruthless fashion, using revolvers and sawn off shotguns.
- He started shooting with a rifle when he was 12 before graduating to shotguns at 17.Advertisement
- Through violence, using sawed-off shotguns & machine guns, Capone became king of the Chicago underworld, The Master Criminal.
- Birds are something else entirely, and you may find that shotguns are a better choice for bird hunting.
- It is actually more common in shotguns, though it shows up from time to time in hunting rifles.
- Sport Glasses: Here you'll find DECOT HY-WYD sport glasses for shooting shotguns, rifles, and pistols (plus other activities).
- You'll be toting pistols, shotguns, carbines, nail guns (which are fun to shoot, but very dangerous), range rifles, and you'll be able to mount cannon turrets for a little mass poundage action.Advertisement
- Fight for your life with multitudes of weapons like machine guns, rocket launchers and shotguns.