Shortwave sentence example
- Western governments still use shortwave as the main way to project foreign policy overseas, according to Radio Netherlands.
- Radio Monte Carlo - Broadcasts from Montevideo, Uruguay, on 930 kHz mediumwave and on 9595 kHz shortwave as well in RealAudio.
- Shortwave Sportfishing... thats kind of the point of the test is n't it?
- Some opposition groups beam radio broadcasts to Ethiopia using hired shortwave transmitters overseas.
- At sunrise, the shortwave radiation from the Sun begins to heat the ground.Advertisement
- Talk over shortwave radio with York Amateur Radio Society Find out how beer is brewed during a special Science Tour at York Brewery.
- Your friends are right, you 'd be better off with a multiband radio that can receive AM, FM and shortwave broadcasts.
- Grundig Super Compact AM/FM Shortwave Radio: Gadgeteers rejoice, for the Grundig travel mini is here.
- A simple black case hides pocket-sized technology like AM/FM stereo and shortwave radio, digital function display, analog tuner and lighted digital alarm capabilities.
- Additional goodies include AM/FM and shortwave radio, siren, cell phone charger, weatherband and emergency beacon.Advertisement
- Super Compact Shortwave Radio with Clock: The Eton Corporation offers unparalleled sound quality along with accurate time display and alarms in its latest mini-radio.