Shortie sentence example
- Dave suffered the most, because he was only wearing a shortie.
- During the Summer months a 3mm shortie is adequate.
- No shortie either, a long transect from 1:1 to 2:1 to 2:2!
- No shortie either, a long transect from 1:1 to 2:1 to 2:2 !
- Cha Cha Shortie: This boy short features a brown background that's splashed with dots in the colors of red, yellow, light green and white.Advertisement
- For city wear, the Frye Carmen 8L Shortie Boot is black with an all-leather upper and leather sole.
- Shortie - This flannel pajama hemline falls above the knee.
- Short: You don't have to worry about sleeve and leg length when you buy tall pajamas in a shortie style.
- Hemlines: A shortie nightgown can be too short on a man, so be careful when selecting your nightgown.
- Some of the best ones on the website include A-line, lace-trimmed, and shortie gowns, which look excellent when paired with bloomers.Advertisement
- Shortie Gowns: Shortie nightgowns have a brief hemline and no sleeves, and they often feature lace details, embroidery, and other touches.
- In 2006, The Price of Fame was released, and the debut single, Shortie Like Mine, featuring Chris Brown, premiered at number two on the charts.