Shoppes sentence example
- The Outlet Shoppes at Burlington is sometimes referred to as the Burlington outlet mall.
- Located within miles of The Outlet Shoppes is Deception Pass State Park where you can camp and enjoy freshwater and saltwater shorelines.
- Essex Shoppes & Cinemas also has a grocery store and a movie theater with stadium seating.
- It is a brainchild of Charming Shoppes Inc., the parent company of several women's clothing stores including Lane Bryant, Petite Sophisticate and Catherines.
- The first Fashion Bug opened in the 1960s in Audobon, New Jersey, where a Charming Shoppes was supposed to be located.Advertisement
- Founded by Arthur and Morris Sidewater, Fashion Bug is part of the Charming Shoppes retail family.
- In 20 years they grew to 100 stores, and in 1991, Catherines, Inc. became Catherines Stores Corporation which was bought by Charming Shoppes, Inc. in 2000.
- Charming Shoppes, Inc., is Fashion Bug's parent company and owns Catherine's and Lane Bryant as well.
- Previously, Charming Shoppes, Inc., and Fashion Bug sold a line of plus size maternity clothes called Bundle of Joy, but this line is no longer in production.