Shoot up sentence example
- She watched him shoot up.
- Vast vertical walls of rock shoot up to a height of 600 ft., cut by their perpendicular joints into quadrangular piers and projections, some of which stand out alone as cathedral-like islets in front of the main cliff.
- Over the hills towering cumulus started to shoot up in rows.
- In other words, the interest rate will not shoot up after a predetermined length of time.
- It is important to note, however, that upon the expiration of the introductory period the interest rate becomes variable, and if the cardholder misses a payment then APR will shoot up to almost 35%.Advertisement
- When left to flower, the blossoms shoot up from the middle stalk and form small white buds.
- Also, keep an eye behind you, if an opponent hits you, or barely even clips you, they are most likely to shoot up ahead of you.
- The team uses special surveillance cameras that are able to shoot up to 300 feet in complete darkness, thermal imaging cameras and several devices to monitor temperature and humidity changes.
- When bride Kristi tells Kleinfeld Bridal that she wants to look like a pirate, a few eyebrows shoot up.
- Get smashed, drop a pill, smoke a joint, shoot up or snort a line; who 's to blame?Advertisement
- As wages shoot up and house prices continue to increase, we are truly entering and age of the supersize mortgage.