Shoemakers sentence example
- From an early period the shoemakers of Ecija have been in high repute throughout Spain; woollen cloth, flannel, linen and silks are also manufactured.
- Especially in France, but also in England and in other parts of Europe, the festival of St Crispin was for centuries the occasion of solemn processions and merry-making, in which gilds of shoemakers took the chief part.
- Beyond the cloister, at the extreme verge of the convent area to the south, stands the "factory" (Z), containing workshops for shoemakers, saddlers (or shoemakers, sellarii), cutlers and grinders, trencher-makers, tanners, curriers, fullers, smiths and goldsmiths, with their dwellings in the rear.
- Bakers', butchers', shoemakers' stalls were grouped together in the market-place to facilitate control, and with the same object in view a master was appointed for each craft as its responsible representative.
- Cleaning sheds were re-appropriated for use as follows, Tailors and shoemakers shops, September 1939.Advertisement
- Bruno Magli was one of three Italian brothers who came from a family of shoemakers based in Bologna.
- Shoemakers can construct most any type of shoe.
- Most shoemakers will ask that you meet them in person and they will create physical molds of your feet.
- World renowned as shoemakers for kings, the company holds two Royal Warrants to manufacture footwear for British royalty.
- Even though they are a very large company and influential in the dance world, they still do work as humble shoemakers - only now they handcraft footwear for Disney productions, famous circuses, and other notable performing groups.Advertisement