Sho sentence example
- Sho`ba was appointed governor of Kufa.
- Sho`ba to bring his countryman to reason.
- Sho`ba, eventually broke down the resistance of Ziyad, who came to Damascus to render an account of his administration, which the caliph ratified.
- She recorded the reluctance of the SHO to see the patient but he eventually did turn up and prescribed the analgesia as already noted.
- On 6 July, the surgical SHO records the decision to perform a cholecystectomy (surgical removal of the gallbladder ).Advertisement
- The SHO grade will cease to exist on 31 July 2007, but short-term contracts can be issued up until that date.
- The same question could be asked in relation to teaching a new SHO how to use a laryngoscope.
- All trainees are required in addition to have 6m adult neurology experience, which can be at SHO level.
- The SHO admitted at interview that he did not examine Mrs Y for signs of surgical emphysema a sign of oesophageal perforation.
- He notified the on-call gynecology registrar about Mrs Y's condition and he contacted the ITU SHO on three occasions during the night.Advertisement
- First, the SHO had no experience in the sedation of children.
- The SHO has a variety of high-end features like an upgraded engine and suspension, rear spoiler, upgraded leather trim and upholstery, and a keyless ignition system.
- Some reviews mentioned that the SHO model's price made it unattainable for many Taurus consumers.