Shirking sentence example
- In his perpetually altering state, he constantly changes, thereby shirking fixity and retaining vivacity.
- However, there was no shirking in the turnout for a lecture on " The Econometrics of Ultrahigh Frequency Data.
- Which we all know by now is shirking the issue.
- However, there was no shirking in the turnout for a lecture on The Econometrics of Ultrahigh Frequency Data.
- This bad faith, however, is a cowardly shirking of responsibility.Advertisement
- By earning your degree online, you can move towards your desired career without shirking your current commitments.
- This is one of the rare dresses that provides more complete coverage while not shirking on elegance.
- If a child is tense, irritable, has difficulty concentrating in class, is often fatigued, or is shirking homework, it may be due to the extracurricular activities taking too much of his or her time.
- The student who secures his coveted leisure and retirement by systematically shirking any labor necessary to man obtains but an ignoble and unprofitable leisure, defrauding himself of the experience which alone can make leisure fruitful.
- The Hussites, it was said, would think that the Church was afraid to face them; the laity would accuse the clergy of shirking reform; in short, this failure of the councils would produce disastrous effects.Advertisement
- Indolence in every age escapes difficulties by shirking them, but the schoolmen's activity raised innumerable awkward questions.