Shingled sentence example
- Apply roofing felt to the area to be shingled, overlapping each course to insure there are no gaps.
- Exterior: Frontage: Shingled carriage driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles.
- Cedar shingle roof - As an optional extra you can chose our cedar shingled roof.
- Cedar shingle Roof - As an optional extra you can chose our cedar shingled roof.
- On top of the tower is an unusual octagonal shingled spire.Advertisement
- Cedar Shingle Roof - As an optional extra you can chose our cedar shingled roof.
- If you like the idea of shingled roofs and doggie windows, this could be what you're looking for.
- Barbie doll homes can be built from plywood sheeting and shingled with a style of choice.
- They are enlarged replicas of the primeval wooden hut described above, having rafters with their upper ends crossed; thatched or shingled roof; boarded floors, and logs laid on the roof-ridge at right angles for the purpose of binding the ridge and the rafters firmly together.
- Before winter I built a chimney, and shingled the sides of my house, which were already impervious to rain, with imperfect and sappy shingles made of the first slice of the log, whose edges I was obliged to straighten with a plane.Advertisement
- I have thus a tight shingled and plastered house, ten feet wide by fifteen long, and eight-feet posts, with a garret and a closet, a large window on each side, two trap doors, one door at the end, and a brick fireplace opposite.