Shimmers sentence example
- shimmers in the white light, dim over the crowded dance floor.
- On another burner, heat olive oil over medium high heat in a sauté pan with steep sides until the olive oil shimmers.
- But now the gold dust shimmers in the white light, dim over the crowded dance floor.
- Shimmers are fun, just be careful of too many glitters that might flake on your face and make you look shiny.
- More natural shades and shimmers may be used.Advertisement
- The special spectrum of colors and metallic shimmers make a fashion statement that carries the Twilight saga from the screen into everyday culture.
- Other products include bronzers and body shimmers along with nail and lip color.
- Blue-based colors tend to appear darker on film, and while shimmers and glosses are fun and pretty, but sometimes that shine and sparkle detracts in pictures and makes you look like you have greasy skin.
- In a sauté pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat until it shimmers.
- Heat the oil in the pot over a high flame until it shimmers.Advertisement
- In fact, now more than ever, G-strings are showing up in sensual metallic shimmers.
- If it shimmers, it's a great choice; if it glares, put it back.
- Colored in red, there are gold details on the cups of this bra, and even gold fringe that shimmers this way and that!
- Done in a pale, grey blue, this gown almost invokes the feel of moonlight as it shimmers this way and that.