Sheerer sentence example
- As the denier number lowers, the material of the hosiery becomes finer and sheerer in appearance. '40 denier' hosiery will be opaque and you cannot see your skin tone through them.
- However, tinted moisturizers are sheerer regarding the formulation and easily blendable, so any color discrepancies with your natural skin tone are usually easily forgiven.
- While both seem to make your skin look silky and smooth, it seems that the replacement could be a little bit lighter, that is, sheerer in coverage.
- You can find a decent array of remedies over at HerLook.com that allow you to hide your assets while you are wearing sheerer and clingier fabrics.
- These stockings are harder to get on than the sheerer types and you may even find yourself struggling to get them off at night, but the way you put them on is still the same.Advertisement