Shaves sentence example
- So what if he shaves off the mustache?
- The Hindu (except the Rajput) shaves his head, leaving only a top-knot on the point of the skull.
- He shaves the face (except the eye-brows) and his body.
- He bathes in the river, shaves his head and puts on a new white dhoti.
- However inside there side there s enough shaving foam for 10 full shaves - more than enough for a holiday!Advertisement
- However inside there s enough shaving foam for 10 full shaves - more than enough for a holiday !
- The maker shaves ice and blends up to 36 ounces, making you a master drink mixer at a party or barbecue.
- The team that shaves the most balloons without popping them wins.
- Shaves must be redone every few days to keep a neat, clean style.
- These shops often offer additional grooming services such as hot cream and razor shaves.Advertisement
- If you opt for disposable razors, plan on tossing them after every two to three shaves at the most.
- It shaves and moisturizes in one step so you can pare down your morning routine.
- This configuration of the cutting head allows even closer shaves even under the chin and around the neck.
- This is not like any other blender since it both shaves and blends ice all in one setting.
- If multiple reviewers mention that a specific razor shaves poorly or it is poorly constructed, then it probably is.Advertisement
- Cooking your own food at home shaves hundreds, sometimes thousands of calories when compared to restaurant entrees.
- Use the template as a guide if you need to, but Publisher is a strong program that shaves much time off of creating a webpage or website.