Sharpie sentence example
- I guess i could use silver sharpie, yes?
- The photo has been handsigned with a black sharpie by Jermaine Pennant - Jermaine also has one of these photos!
- As a bonus the print has also been signed by Paul Merson with a black permanent sharpie and also signed Best Wishes.
- The photo has been handsigned with a black sharpie by Jermaine Pennant - Jermaine also has one of these photos !
- The photo has been handsigned with a black sharpie pen by all players named above.Advertisement
- The photo measures 8 " x 6 " and has been handsigned by Mick Mills using a black sharpie marker.
- Mark each hole with a score using the sharpie.
- You can add you own tattoo art with a Sharpie, and voila!
- Well, then, grab a silver sharpie marker and get to work on your boots!
- If you prefer to let your tattooist do the work, he can draw it on your skin with a sharpie or use a transfer, just as he does with other tattoos.Advertisement
- Then go to the local craft store for items such as craft paint and paintbrushes, Sharpie pens, tacky glue, large wiggly eyes, felt, sequins and even pumpkin decorations, if available.
- Another method is to simply sketch something freehand, color it in with a red sharpie or crayons, and scan it into your computer (or use a digital camera).