Sharpens sentence example
- Being protected by the water from the rapid subaerial erosion which sharpens the features of the land, and subjected to the regular accumulation of deposits, the whole ocean floor has assumed some approach to uniformity.
- Areas of increased oxygen flow: - Middle frontal gyrus; Sharpens a person's focus on a goal.
- According to Lilly, this pale violet star sharpens the understanding, memory, and makes men industrious.
- Following a rescue boat, which stops its engine without warning, certainly sharpens the reaction of boat crews.
- It will cut a very fine sliver of paper, sharpens pencils well and is just as good on thicker pieces of wood.Advertisement
- It protects the eyes, sharpens visual acuity and clarity, and indeed enhances performance by keeping visual distortions and distractions to a minimum.
- They enhance your vision and have an amber gradient tint that reduces glare as well as sharpens your vision.
- Berkley Polarized Fishing Glasses, model 735, are available with either Amber, Blue, Grey or Red lenses that are enhanced with a TAC 1.0 mm that sharpens vision without glare.
- Polarized Brown Carbonic Lenses: This option sharpens vision in a wide range of light conditions and improves depth perception, which is important while fishing.
- Blocking a certain color can provide greater eye protection, and in some cases even sharpens contrast, making it easier for you to see, and so different tints are used for different situations.Advertisement