Seventy-eight Sentence Examples
- Seventy-eight years later, the National Fire Protection Association, known as NFPA, named the entire month of October as Fire Prevention Month.
- Altogether the queen was in her carriage for more than four hours, in itself an extraordinary physical feat for a woman of seventy-eight.
- He died on the 15th of July 1472 at the age of about seventy-eight, leaving no children.
- Fetterman and seventy-eight men from Fort Phil Kearny were ambushed and slain.
- "Seventy-eight," answered Dean.