Servitor sentence example
- Young Camden received his early education at Christ's Hospital and St Paul's school, and in 1566 went to Magdalen College, Oxford, probably as a servitor or chorister.
- He then again returned to school to prepare for the university, and in 1733 entered as a servitor at Pembroke College, Oxford, graduating in 1736.
- A name also acts to further create a servitor 's persona.
- Winch may see himself as a servitor of wisdom.
- After working for a short time with Sir Peter Lely, he went to Westminster school; and in 1653 he entered Christ Church, Oxford, as servitor.Advertisement
- A name also acts to further create a Servitor 's persona.
- The name signifies perhaps "servitor," and would thus point to a secondary position occupied at one time by this deity.
- Holiness is dangerous and may even involve degradation, as in the case of the Burmese para-gyoon or servitor of the pagoda who is by heredity for ever a slave and outcast, unclean of the unclean, with whom none may eat or intermarry, yet ever tending and keeping clean the shrine.