Service-station sentence example
- The exhausted couple stopped at a service station to fill the tires to their proper level.
- After explaining the situation and giving her address, she turned down the road toward the nearest public area – a service station 2 miles away.
- While Dean was anxious to retrieve his Jeep without having to make a round trip from town and pay a service station bill to boot, the wisdom of challenging the mother of all storms was looking less prudent by the second.
- After explaining the situation and giving her address, she turned down the road toward the nearest public area â€“ a service station 2 miles away.
- This seems better than a Stuttgart service station surrounded by lonely truckers; I say no more.Advertisement
- All booklets also provide full service station lists, identifying facilities available for motorists.
- If you wonder how much is left on your gas gift card, you can ask a service station attendant to verify the amount before your pump your gas.
- An automobile service station manager is a first line supervisor who supervises automobile station operations.
- There are other specials featured on the website, including new vehicles, used vehicles and service specials from the on-site service station.
- There is an on-site service station and parts department, both of which offer specials through the website for those looking for the best deal in town.Advertisement
- This station - called 2RN - eventually evolved into RTE Radio One and is the longest running continually broadcasting public service station in Europe.