Server-side sentence example
- The Standard Plan provides its own CGI directory for hosting custom scripts and also supports asp; server-side scripting and server-side includes.
- NetNotes works in conjunction with a specific Web domain, deals with a limited number of Web components, and requires minor server-side modifications.
- The final portion of the protocol defined by the OHP 1.2 specification is the client- and server-side shims.
- By placing the burden of processing on the server-side of the interaction, this means that the first requirement is an ASP-ready server.
- If you are advancing from an amateur web developer to a more advanced web programmer, PHP Tutorials for Dummies can help you take the first step into the world of server side scripting languages.Advertisement
- Using server side scripting languages adds a tremendous amount of power and flexibility to what you can accomplish with your web page.
- Server-Side Scripting: Technology that allows scripts to run directly on the web server.
- The most widely used server-side scripting language is PHP.
- Text editors can be used to develop the core HTML that runs the page, the CSS that styles the page and even the client and server-side scripting that allows for interactivity within the page.Advertisement